Are you thinking of throwing a party in your house? Do you feel stressed and need to come up with a relaxing drink? You don’t have to leave the house to try an excellent drink. Also, it is good to know what is strawberry puree. You can use multiple ingredients at home to create a delightful concoction.
When you’ve had enough of the usual soda or wine, try making a margarita. This cocktail drink is perfect for parties or for relaxing after a stressful day. The soft taste and exquisite aroma of the drink make it a pleasure for everyone. In addition, you can be creative to add variety to the drink. Throw in fresh slices of fruit or pour some fruit juice to make an exquisite drink. You can also garnish the drink with a piece of lime or orange for a visual appeal.
Strawberry Margarita is particularly tempting for the senses because of its excellent taste. This variation of the margarita is perfect when served as a frozen drink. You can try different ways to make the drink irresistible. Read along to discover some fabulous strawberry margarita recipes.
Banana and strawberry margarita
Try a unique recipe that incorporates the goodness of banana and strawberry in one exquisite drink.
Tequila, 4 1/2 oz.
Crushed ice, 1 cup
Fresh lime juice or lemon juice, two tablespoons
Ripe banana, sliced
Halved fresh strawberries, 1 cup
Triple Sec, 1 1/2 oz.
- Place the banana slices and strawberries in a shallow bowl.
- Freeze the fruit slices for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Then mix the fruits well with a blender. Process the contents slowly for 30 seconds.
- As soon as the mixture becomes mushy and frothy, you can already pour it into the margarita glasses.
- Prepare the jars by refrigerating them for 30 seconds.
- Next, put salt on the rim of the glasses.
- Pour in the margarita and garnish with a piece of strawberry.
Strawberry and Triple Sec
Triple Sec and strawberries’ fabulous blend is perfect indeed for making the drink ideal for a party.
Triple Sec, 1 ounce.
Tequila, 2 oz.
Fresh orange juice or lime juice, 2 ounces.
Fresh strawberries, 1 cup
Crushed ice, 1 cup
Whole strawberries, two pieces
- Wash the strawberries and cut them into four parts.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Start with a slow process and increase the speed after about 15 seconds. Mix the contents until the mixture becomes frothy and mushy.
- Pour the margarita into the glasses and garnish with a whole strawberry.
- Serve the drink cold.
- This simple recipe for margarita makes two glasses.
Try these fantastic strawberry margarita recipes. You will love the great taste and texture of these tremendous cocktail drinks. You can certainly be more creative with making a fabulous margarita recipe with strawberries. The perfect combination of strawberry, banana, tequila, and schnapps certainly makes the recipe a treat for the taste buds.